Clicking on the icon below will bring you to the Triathlon Ireland Race Calendar. Scroll down to find the race you wish to enter. Cost of entry is €15 for Adult Individual and €20 for Relay entry.
Please note the Race Licence Requirements and Refund/Transfer Policy outlined below.
If you have any problems with race entry, or if you have any other queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquathlon Series Race 1: Thursday, 1st June
Aquathlon Series Race 2: Tuesday, 18th July
Refund and Transfer Policy
Refunds and transfer of entries (to a person nominated by you) will be allowed up until two days before race date and thereafter refunds or transfers will not be allowed. To avail of this, please email our Race Secretary at email@example.com.
Race Licence (A Mandatory Requirement):
For insurance purposes each entrant must hold a valid Race Licence – all competitors MUST show one of the following Triathlon Ireland issued licences at race registration on the evening of the race:
- A Triathlon Ireland Membership Card for 2017 (Note: a print-out of your TI membership confirmation will not be accepted at registration, you must have your card) or;
- A printed copy of a One Day Membership (ODM) for the race. An ODM can be purchased through the TI Website here or it can be purchased at registration on the evening of the race.
Some important points to note:
- Relay teams only need to purchase a single one day membership (ODM) between the team. If you are a member of a team and hold a TI Race Licence Membership, you do not need to purchase an ODM for your team as your membership will cover you all.
- ODM cannot be swapped or transferred to other people or races.
- If you hold a full racing licence with a federation affiliated to the ITU, you do not need to purchase a one day licence as your federation membership will cover you provided you show proof of this membership with photo ID at race registration.
- If you have a Triathlon Ireland Membership Card with no photo, you must be able to show some other form of photo identification.
Cancellation of Swim Leg:
In the unlikely event that the swim leg is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, Pulse Triathlon Club reserves the right to change the race to a run only event.