National Series Sprint Triathlon
Entry for the National Series (Age Group) event will open in mid-2017.
Super Series Sprint Triathlon
- Clicking on the icon below will bring you to the Triathlon Ireland Race Calendar. Scroll down to find the race, titled “CAT1 ONLY DRAFT LEGAL – Pulse Port Beach Triathlon“.
- This is a draft legal event.
- This race is for CAT 1 athletes only, if you are not a CAT 1 athlete, you may enter the National Series (Age Group) event, online entry for this will open mid-2017.
- Please note the Race Licence Requirements and Refund/Transfer Policy outlined below.
Refund and Transfer Policy:
Refunds and transfer of entries (to a person nominated by you) will be allowed up until Monday 4th September 2017 at 23:45. No requests for refunds or entry transfer will be accepted after this time.
Race Licence (Mandatory Requirement):
A Race Licence is required for insurance purposes. All competitors MUST show one of the following Triathlon Ireland issued licences at race registration before the race:
- A Triathlon Ireland Membership Card for 2017 (Note: a print-out of your TI membership confirmation will NOT be accepted at registration, you must have your card) or;
- A printed copy of a One Day Membership (ODM) for the race. An ODM can be purchased through the TI Website here. It must be purchased no later than Thursday 7th September 2017.
Some important points to note:
- Relay teams only need to purchase a single one day membership (ODM) between the team. If you are a member of a team and hold a TI Race Licence Membership, you do not need to purchase an ODM for the team as your membership will cover you all.
- One day memberships cannot be swapped or transferred to other people or races.
- If you hold a full racing licence with a federation affiliated to the ITU, you do not need to purchase a one day licence as your federation membership will cover you provided you show proof of this membership with photo ID at race registration.
- If you have a Triathlon Ireland Membership Card with no photo, you must be able to show some other form of photo identification.
Cancellation of Swim Leg:
In the unlikely event that the swim is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, Pulse Triathlon Club reserves the right to change the race to a duathlon format. No refund will be granted if this occurs.