We welcome members of all ages and abilities. Take a look at the videos above, they’ll give you a feel for what it’s like to be a member of our Club.
Feel free to browse the Training Calendar to get an overview of the training and events that we run. Details of our training venues can be found here. Browse through our members group on Facebook – this is like a virtual clubhouse where our members can share pictures, trade banter, and receive updates on club activities.
If you have any queries, our Membership Officer will be happy to assist, they can be contacted at email@example.com. Prospective members may also attend up to 3 training sessions before joining the Club (for insurance reasons this must be organised in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
HOW TO JOIN:
You can join Pulse online via the Triathlon Ireland Website at www.triathlonireland.com/.
- If you’re already a Triathlon Ireland member, login to your account. You will see an option to renew your membership, select this and as part of the renewal process you will be offered an option to join Pulse triathlon Club. In the case of Pulse Junior Membership, parents must purchase the license for their child.
- If you’re not a member of Triathlon Ireland, select Get Involved > Become A Member from the top menu of the website. Details of Triathlon Ireland membership options are displayed and at he bottom of this page is a link to the membership application. You will be offered the option to join Pulse Triathlon Club as you complete the registration process for Triathlon Ireland membership. In the case of Pulse Junior Membership, parents must first register as a site user before purchasing the license for their child.
Becoming a member of Triathlon Ireland provides you with the insurance cover that you need to train and race with Pulse Triathlon Club. Triathlon Ireland offers a number of license options, ranging from a training only license to a racing and training license – information on the T.I. membership options can be found here, and information on the level of insurance cover provided by each can be found here.
PULSE T.C. MEMBERSHIP FEES:
- Adult membership: €55
- Student membership: €30
- Junior membership (8-16 years): €20
- Associate membership: €30
- To qualify for associate membership, you must be a full member of another Triathlon Ireland affiliated club. To apply send an email to email@example.com providing details of your primary club.
Membership entitles you to attend Club training and educational sessions, and in the case of Junior members it also covers entry to all our junior races. Pulse members have full access to our Facebook members group and receive a copy of our weekly newsletter. Additionally, full members, receive an annual membership pack.
Pulse membership runs from January to December of a given year. Members who join Pulse from October 1st in a given year are deemed to be joining the club for the following year. They will also be granted membership of the club for the remainder of the current year. The membership pack due to these members will be the membership pack for the following year.